Monday, September 23, 2013

Pictures (Sent 9/23/13)

at the Frankfurt Bahnhof eating my first currywurts! yummy
the wreck of desks we own. Opening an area is a dangerous business
the wreck of desks we own. Opening an area is a dangerous business
the wreck of desks we own. Opening an area is a dangerous business

this is the view from the kitchen window
This is our bedroom window!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this view! i have to stop myself from staring out it for too long
This is our bedroom
This is our study room although the desks are now in the center of the room and its way messier
This is the entry way note our transparent front door. There is now a German flag in front of it but its a very thin flag. Keeps life interesting no?
Again the red roof tops. Every house we have been to has the most beautiful views. ours is in the city so its not stunning but it is oh so nice
This is what sweet sis. Prince did to my desk to celebrate my goldeness. she is so awesome
cool thing about Germany, you have castle ruins in the middle of the city with skyscrapers
This is also the fountain that we walk by like 20 times a day. so we fish faced it.
Doners!!! my first ever. Its like a gyro only way yummier
Doners!!! my first ever. Its like a gyro only way yummier
Doners!!! my first ever. Its like a gyro only way yummier
our jelly beds are so soft we have tried everything to see if we can have a nights sleep with out wanting to die in the morning.
look at me hanging up photos like a meister
my super intense planner
sis prince was in a little bit of a shock after seeing so much american food.
sis. prince and Kaitlyn Merril enjoying their pops from the commissary.
Cobblestone!!!
last p-day we hiked to a castle ruin, this is the beautiful church at the start of the hiking trail
the road.
this is like our first companionship photo together
me messing with the camera settings. so much fun
me messing with the camera settings. so much fun
me messing with the camera settings. so much fun
me at the totally awesome castle ruins. there were a lot of selfies taken so just wait till you get my memory card
me at the totally awesome castle ruins. there were a lot of selfies taken so just wait till you get my memory card
the castle
the well
us on the castle wall
us walking for the heck of it
Our Church building. Our home away from home
Sis. Prince and I when we got locked out of the church.
old pictures of the  Pacific NW. Psych! its still Germany
old pictures of the  Pacific NW. Psych! its still Germany
Elder Lymann being weird
Elder Ruff in his catatonic state
It was so late when we were returning from Frankfurt. We were all getting loopy
Elder Ruff drinking away his tired headache with Coke.
again on the train.
So we had like 150lbs of supplies with us on the train. and we didn't pull into K-town till around 11:15pm. So we unintentionally kept our elders up so that they could walk us home... slash carry our bags up the 4 flights of stairs. and look at them so happy to do it
there is this magical game that sis. Prince taught me. We were eating berliners. but you can try this  with anything that has powder sugar. there is only one rule. Do not lick your lips. It is way way hard.


this is our kitchen























No comments:

Post a Comment