Thursday, August 15, 2013

Woche Zwei‏ (Week 2 08/07/13)

This is week 2!! Its weird to see all the dork dotted missionaries coming in and thinking that that was us only 14 days ago.
 
So this week will be a little bit different. I have written you the most hearty letter ever! and a ton of individual letters. so expect those in the next 2-4 days. It was so good to see the wedding turn out so sooo beautifully! and to receive all of your post cards. Seriously getting mail from you guys is like manna from heaven. I know its hard to realize from the "at home" perspective but it feels like each day is a week so hearing from you guys often so encouraging. I am understanding the language a lot better now. It is taught at an incredibly fast pace. You really have to use like every second of your study time. I really have explained at great detail all of this. so just trust me. emailing photos takes for ever so I think I am going to spend most of my time on my p-days to send photos. and explain them a touch. and just snail mail you my letter. I hope you are all having a wonderful time traveling all about. It really brings me much happiness and relief hearing that it has all gone so smoothly for the most part. I love you all and miss you lots! One more note. I only have time to write letters on Wednesday and Sunday. so when it takes me a while to write that is why. and it take like 3 days of mail time.
 
 
 
Thanks so much family I love you!!


BEFORE our lesson the friday after we came

BEFORE our lesson the Friday after we came

AFTER our lesson

My District

This is district. There is Elder Brown and Elder Strong. Me and Sister Lyons. Elder Ellis and Elder Weigel
The Elders in my District
In front of "Deutschland" as Bruder Luna calls our classroom

Sister Lyons in front of "Deutschland"

Sister Lyons and I

Elders Weigel and Ellis

It is so cold in our room that I have to lay out all my books on the vents

My Roomies and our awesome host sisters who gave us a ton of help those first few days

Temple walk on Sunday is my favorite!

Me with all the Frankfurt Girls

Sister Lyons

My beautiful District

My beautiful district

P-day was much needed that first Wednesday

We did laundry, made our beds, and cleaned our room



Us studying outside in the glorious sun

Us being extremely goofy


The Temple is so relazing and wonderful!

The three laying down are ?, Blackhurst, and Young


Me and my awesome shirts

Spencer: you can forward these on to my peeps

Elder Mace being jelly of Sister Lyons


Sister Lyons is seriously the best!! she always is upbeat and so spiritual. she has a beautiful voice and has the talent of knowing how to sincerely give compliments  She is also a GREAT listener. I have a many of times pulled a dad and talked her ear off but she very kindly listened to my life story. I have been truly blessed by knowing her, and a better missionary for having her as meine miterbeiterin.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment