Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sent 12/02/13

This was our missionary feast with jazz

Elders creation wasn't too bad ;)

Weird Elderly love

This was Sis. Princes solution to her "I am going home in a few months and I don't want to leave my mission" freak out hahaha my fingers hurt so bad

This was Sis. Princes solution to her "I am going home in a few months and I don't want to leave my mission" freak out hahaha my fingers hurt so bad


the fallout and salvaging the hair day

the fallout and salvaging the hair day

the fallout and salvaging the hair day

Sis. Princes birthday is on the 15th+ Sis. Williams had a cake= Time to sing

Sis. Princes birthday is on the 15th+ Sis. Williams had a cake= Time to sing

Sis. Princes birthday is on the 15th+ Sis. Williams had a cake= Time to sing

No comments:

Post a Comment